Monday, February 27, 2017

My first Facebook Sale

I am a maker.  I am great at creating. I make things all the time. 

 What I am not so great at anymore is selling.  I used to do craft shows for 4-5 weekends straight in the fall.  I would work all spring and summer to make my stock and then also frantically work in the fall to make more of what was selling.  This process was good.  I learned a ton about production and practiced many skills.  Then there came a shift.  Most of it was caused by forces I had no control over.  I had to focus on some other things.  And through it, I was still creating, but not large quantities of things.  Single pieces or a series of pieces but not 20-50 of an item. And I narrowed down my shows to only one. I still love that show but the things I am making now are not selling there as much.  And I still have a lot of things.  So I reached out to a Facebook friend that seems to be really good at the selling.  She is helping me through my first Facebook sale.  It is tonight starting at 7pm EST.  Here is a peek at some of the things I will be offering...




There will be a mix of bracelets, necklaces, earrings and components for sale. Some of the pieces were ones that have been in Stampington magazines.

If you are interested, please request to join the group: 


It is only a 24 hour show and I will be listing the pieces tonight starting at 7pm.  Orders will be paid thru Paypal.

I  am even throwing in a couple free pieces here and there...

Hope to see you there...


Thanks for stopping by....

No comments: