Saturday, February 25, 2017

Hello out there...

Boy...It has been a long time since I blogged. Life threw a few curve balls at me so I did not have the time to take pictures, load them and blog all the time.  I was still creating, but different things and new ways.  I like the way I am creating now. I used to make things I saw other people make.  I made them to learn and then to sell them.  Last year, I made things to push myself past what I have done before. New things with polymer clay which was fun.  And then I took a pottery class in the fall and got a little obsessed.  I got to play with the wheel.  I am not good at it by any means but I know it is a matter of practice so I took it again this spring. So if you still are curious about what I am making, I may share it here from time to time.  I hope the last year was kind to you and yours.  I missed you and hope you pop in to see what I am up to this year....

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments: